My teacher
Teacher is the navication which guide your long rode, your life. Good teacher can also influence us the great effect. They can make our life more happier than before. However, thesedays the people who really loves teacher are decreasing. Even they are fighting and abhoring each other. Fortunately, this case wasn't happen to me because of my great personality(it's true!!!!!) and my good teacher. I'll give you guys some illustration that is about my good teacher.
When I was the sixth grade of elementary school, the time is when the start of school didn't start(the winter vacation wasn't over yet.) I went to my school to help my fifth homeroom teacher by volunteering. At that time, our teachers did duty not forcely), so I could many homeroom teachers. One of them was a man who is really tall and had a short hair like the soldier or marine, and he was really scared for me. Actually, at that time, I hoped he is not my homeroom teacher because of synthesizing his external appearnce, I decide he would be very strict. However, he was my homeroom teacher.(Oh noooooo!!!!!!) When we had the first meeting as my expection he wasn't funny and he was strict. His voice ton was low so it was scared. But, after few miutes, he gave us the registration to fill out. And he said "If all of your guys give it to me until tomorrow you will get more PE time for three hours, the day after two hours, two days after tomorrow one hour and three days after tomorrow there will be no more PE time." We was so surprised he gave us the great chance because we love PE. Eventually we gave all the registerations two days after tomorrow so, we had more PE time just one hour. But It was great. When we had the PE time we always played baseball which isn't real and kicking the ball wich is look like a soccer ball but it's actually used in the avoing game, so we called that ball 'avoiding ball' and I called this sport 'kicking ball'. Any way, for that reason there was no class to beat our class by kicking ball. (We were the champion my dude!!!!!!) He was strict not like the general men and also he is cautious and careful like the women. Also, he analyze almost everything and he had the great ability about that. Also, He was too logic, rational, reliable and reasonable although he is really funny like us. I can say although he is the human, he had the great and almost perfect. I had lecture and live the most of school lives(in sixth grade) with him, so I relized there is nothing even we tried. So, its meaning is if we try to do everything we can do that. Perhaps, when he was a child he would be same as his friends. However, because of his efforts, he can be that person who has good personality and is almost the perfect person. For me, the lazy boy it wasn't touched for me, but after lived with him for few monthes I could relize the my limitation and disadvantages everything such as writing( He said "You don't need to write your own story in your dairy. You can and must write anout issues or something like the journal" So we wrote a large amount of writings you guys can't belive and can't even imagine. Because of that I can improve my writing skill and I can be good at writing everything than my peers. Thank you my homeroom teacher!!!!!), studying, the way how to live and to be adapted to society, and how to ameliorate my personality.
I can also be influenced by my family and my surroundings such as environment. So I hope Don't misunderstand the most influency person or thing is teacher for me after reading my writings. It can be true, but there are a lot of things that influence to my whole life. Thank tou for reading my writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.